The Dangerous Media
I'm not a big fan of the media in general. I've seen people practically come back to life by halting their addiction to Television, radio, newspapers, and/or newsfeeds. A constant barrage of bad news and just scary stuff makes one feel that the environment is really dangerous. Making one more susceptible to illness. Happy individuals seldom get sick. I'm much more interested in making suggestions to people on better ways to stay healthy than fixing one after one is already ill. Thus my blog. That said, this page is my attempt to lessen the scariness just a little.
These references are taken from a video put out by Liberty Coalition Canada called ‘Canadian Doctors Speak Out’. It can be found at rumble.com The link for the complete video is at the bottom of this page.
One cannot have a datum all by its lonesome.
The datum has to be compared to another datum for it to make sense. For example, you will see in the video and one of the links below that the number of people under the age of 20 that have died from Covid 19 (2020-2021) is 4. All alone this can be alarming or not. But if one compares it to the number of people under the age of twenty that died of the regular influenza in 2018-2019 one has a bit of perspective. The total number of deaths then, from influenza for that age group, for that period of time, was 10.
0. Anti Virals Etc
1. Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly ten million
2. T Cells: Warriors of SARS-CoV-2 Infection
3.SARS-CoV-2-derived peptides define
4.Preexisting and de novo humoral immunity to SARS-C
5. Figure 5. Age and gender distribution of Covid-19 cases
6. Pupils pose no risk
7. Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in Australian educational settings
8. The telegraph children under 10 can hug grandparents again
9. 2018-2019 Influenza Season (Aug 26, 2018 to Aug 24, 2019)
More children have died from ‘regular’ influenza than of Covid 19.
“Among the 1,352 pediatric hospitalized cases, a total of 271 (20%) ICU admissions and 10 (0.7%) deaths were reported. The proportion of hospitalized cases resulting in ICU admission was slightly above the average from the past five seasons (17%) and the last two A(H1N1)-predominant seasons (17%). The proportion of hospitalized cases"
10. Clinical Infectious Diseases Cluster of Coronavirus
11. Eurosurveilance: Minimal Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from Paediatric...:
12. The Lancet: School Closure and Management Practices During Coronavirus Outbreaks …
13. JAMA Paediatrics: Prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Children and Their Parents in Southwest Germany
14. A couple of doctors in this video make suggestions as to what they used for prevention and when they contracted Covid-19:
Vitamins: 60,000 IU per day (It took this doctor 2 days to get rid of it.)
Supplement with zinc, magnesium and vitamin C
Quercetin: 500 mgs twice daily for 14 days
Zinc: 30-50 mgs daily for 30 days
Vitamin C: 1g/hour for 5 days then 1g twice/day for 14 days
Vitamin D: 10,000 IU a day for 3 days, then 5000/day ongoing
Hydroxychloroquine: 400mg a day for 5 days
Azithromycin: 500mg/day for 5 days
Post Covid symptoms:
Ivermectin: 0.2mg per kg on days 1 and 3 (so if 60kg, then: 12mg)
Should You Worry?
15. Variants: Should you worry?
Not found in humans: Science Magazine -
Adaption of SARS-CoV-2 in BALB/c mice for testing vaccine efficacy
Watch the complete video here:
Check out Marty's Rules For Life, they go along nicely with this article.
#covid19 #sarscov #media